Corsi di Tricopigmentazione, micropigmentazione e trucco permanente
TRICOPIGMENTATION, MICROPIGMENTATION AND PERMANENT MAKEUP TRAINING COURSES
Beauty Medical offers training courses in Tricopigmentation, Micropigmentation, permanent make-up.
Milena Lardì and her staff hold both individual and collective Tricopigmentation, Micropigmentation and permanent make-up courses dedicated to professionals.
TRICOPIGMENTATION TRAINING COURSES:
The candidate will be able to become a Tricopigmentation practitioner by following four (4) days of intense training course headed by Milena Lardì using Beauty Medical SMP methodology and system. The training course is individual and full time to better guarantee the effectiveness and quality standards to the future practitioner.
The individual training course dates can be scheduled directly with the training entity considering the availability of both the candidate and Milena Lardì. The technical manager will focus on different topics or most important aspects according to the candidate’s background and previous experiences. The initial training on the technique and on the proper operation of the machine will be provided in Italian language in the city of Milan (Italy) or in the candidate’s location. The training will be divided into theoretical and practical modules.
MODULE A: INTRODUCTION TO TRICOPIGMENTATION
- What is Tricopigmentation
- Differences between Tricopigmentation and Tattooing
- Differences between Tricopigmentation and Micropigmentation
- Chemical and Physical pigment composition
- The immune system
- Micronization process
- Pigments (encapsulating, covering and filtering process)
MODULE B: THE EQUIPMENT
- Trico Skin Care Machine Base
- Needles: Tricoinjector
- Tricograph manoeuvres
- Pigments, recognizing codes, ranges
MODULE C: TRICOPIGMENTATION and DOTS POSITIONING
- Norwood scale
- Baldness and Tricopigmentation
- Alopecia: Universalis and Areata
- Alopecia Barbae
- Female eyebrows arch reconstruction
- Male eyebrows arch reconstruction
- Placing of hair follicles during the 1st session
- Placing of hair follicles during the 2nd session
- Density Effect: technique and dots positioning
- Practice on silicone skin
- Shaved Effect: technique and dots positioning
- Practice on silicone skin
- Tricopigmentation integrated to Hair Transplant (complementary techniques)
- Scars and Tricopigmentation
- Scar comouflages: technique and dots positioning
- Laces and Tricopigmentation
MODULE D: DURATION, POST TREATMENT PRODUCTS AND PRICES
- Treatment duration
- Yearly touch-ups
- Memorandum post treatment care
- Post treatment products
- Cabin costs
- Consultation: Treatment evaluation and prices
The last two training days will be held by our supervisal technician and will be totally focused on the practical aspects.
The two practical days will be focused on exercising the technique first of all on masks and silicone skin and afterwards on a real model.
The model will be your first client and he will be selected from the Beauty Medical database, in case the candidate does not have a model yet. The model will be treated as a Beauty Medical client during future treatments and touch-ups.
The practice on models consists in 1 complete treatment (shaved or density effect):
1st day – 1st treatment session
2nd day – 2nd treatment session
After 30 days – 3rd treatment session (a Beauty Medical practitioner will complete the procedure)
In case the training is held at the candidate’s clinic and/or location it will be necessary to find a local model who will undergo the procedure and a proper location for the treatment.